To minimise the environmental impacts of business activities, products and services, we shall:
- Establish and implement effective Environmental Management Systems.
- Comply with, or exceed, all relevant environmental, legal and other requirements.
- Operate our facilities while considering the efficient use of natural resources, and strive to develop products that make the lowest possible environmental impact throughout the product life cycle.
- Continually improve our environmental performance and operations by establishing environmental; targets and objectives.
- Advise every person who works for, or on behalf of Molex, of the importance of adhering to this statement.
- Reduce or eliminate emissions and discharges from our operations that would have a negative impact on the environment through activities that help prevent pollution.
- Educate and train employees to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
To find out more about Molex's commitment to the environment - please click here
Our Sustainability Report provides customers and other stakeholders with information on the many activities we have underway in the areas of Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S) management and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). To read the Sustainability Report - please click here
For detail regarding the compliance status of our products to ROHS, REACH and other similar directives, please visit the molex website and enter the product SAP code in to the search field. To access this information, please click here.